Thursday, April 16, 2015

Story with a Photo - One Trip, Two Friends, Three Messages

During Spring break, Sean, a good friend of mine, and I decided to go up Mission Peak on bikes. We went up purely for recreational purposes, but with the stunning views and the beautiful scenery I couldn't help but take a couple of photographs. The bike trail was extremely technical but entertaining. My favorite experience was going down; the adrenaline rush from the speed and the maneuvering was addictive. We stupidly decided to go during the dead of the day which resulted in unnecessary pain. Nevertheless, it was a fun day and I'm glad that I did something fun over break besides studying, of course. I hope that Sean will stumble upon this blog sometime in the near future and reminisce on the memories of his eventful high school life.    

2 comments:

  1. oh wow nice depth of field
    Go earlier in the day next time to experience slightly less pain.

    ReplyDelete